Are you looking for WB Police Vacancy 2019 – 20? If the answer is YES, then you are at the correct platform where you can find live and upcoming recruitments taking place in the West Bengal Police Department.
Overview of WB Police Jobs Recruitment
|Current Status||No Live Notification|
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Total No of vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Railway Police, Western, South & North Bengal Zones|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test/ PET/ PST/ Certificate Verification|
West Police Jobs Notifications 2019 – 20
In these days having the interest to secure Police Jobs is being quite common. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is in a plan to release out a various number of job vacancies namely Constable, Lady Constable, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, Clerk, Data Entry Operator & Other jobs.
If you want to participate in WB Police Recruitment, Then read out this entire article thoroughly to know the eligibility criteria, physical standards, monthly salary, selection procedure and other essential information. Once the WB Police Recruitment Board announces any job notification, we will update it here immediately without any time delay.
About WB Police
Actually, in the West Bengal State, there are two police forces. One is West Bengal Police and the other one is Kolkata Police having separate jurisdiction. Talented persons will be hired in these two forces for filling various lower & higher cadre posts. The whole Police WB Administration is segregated into Government Railway Police Zone and three police zones namely South Bengal Zone, Western Zone and North Bengal Zone.
West Bengal Police Eligibility Criteria 2019
Job seekers can hold a great opportunity for West Bengal Govt Jobs if they are perfect in physical standards as well as academic qualification. Just go through this entire article before submitting applications.
WB Police Educational Qualification
- Constables/ Lady Constable/ Excise Constable:
- Candidates those who want to crack WB Police Constable Recruitment, they must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the WB Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination.
- 8th class is the qualification to apply for West Bengal Driver Police Recruitment 2019. Applicants must have their own driving license.
- Lady Subinspector/ Sub Inspector (Armed & Unarmed Branch)
- Graduation degree holders can apply for West Bengal Police SI Recruitment and achieve the dream by securing it.
- Data Entry Operator/ Lower Division Clerk:
- Graduation with Certificate in Computer applications holders can apply for WB Police DEO vacancy.
- Senior Accounts Officer/ Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer/ Sub Assistant Engineer
- Graduation/ B.Tech/ B.Sc passed candidates in a relevant stream can apply for above-mentioned posts.
As per the respective post, the age of applicants should be as follows.
- Constable: 18 to 27 Years
- AE/ Executive Engineer – 64 Years
- Lower Divison Clerk: 64 Years
- Sun Inspector – 20 to 27 Years
- Data Entry Operator – 30 Years
- Drivers – 21 to 40 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Male: 167 cms
- Female: 160 cms
- Chest (male): 78 – 83 cms
WB Police SI/ Constable Salary
The selected candidates as Driver/ DEO will get a monthly income of Rs.11, 500/-, Senior Accounts Officer, Executive engineer will get pay of Rs.39,000/-, Lower Division Clerk of Rs.10, 000/-, Assistant Engineer of Rs. 27,000/-, Sub Assistant Engineer of Rs.20,000/-, Constable of Rs.5,400- 25, 2000/-
Selection Process of WB Police Jobs
Once the WWW West Bengal Police Recruitment Board release the notification, a lakhs of people apply. So, in order to engage the talented persons, the West Bengal Police is conducting multiple selection rounds as given in down lines.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
West Bengal Police Application Process
Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment through ONLINE/ OFFLINE mode. Follow the details given in the notification and submit the form on or before the expiry date.
WB Police Apply Online Steps
- Candidate visit WB Police Official Website.
- Go to the recruitment page and find the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the notification carefully and tap on WB Police Online Apply Link.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload the documents which are scanned as per measurements.
- Recheck all the entered details and click on Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
How to Download West Bengal Police Recruitment Application Form?
- Log on to WB Kolkata Police website.
- Find the Application download link and tap on it.
- An empty application form will be downloaded.
- Fill the form and attach all the relevant documents.
- Mention the address given in the notification on top of the envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby post box.
West Bengal Police SI/ Constable Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates must pass in both Preliminary Test and Main Examination. For 100 marks candidates have to clear the prelims test and the final competitive exam will be held for 85 marks. The time period for each exam is one hour. The exam paper will be in bilingual (Bengali & English). There will be a deduction of 0.25 mark for the wrong answer. The Aspirants those who qualify in Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test are only willing to attend for the main examination. Candidates can check the WB Police Exam Date through the official site.
WB Police Syllabus
- In this session, we provided you with the latest WB Police SI/ Constable Syllabus. Before starting your preparation, check the major topics and give more priority to those topics. The Prelims and Mains Exam Syllabus are given below.
- Preliminary Exam – WB Police Constable / SI/ Engineer
- General Awareness & General Knowledge – 50 marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Reasoning – 20 Marks
- Final Competitive Exam 2019 Syllabus PDF
- General Awareness & General Knowledge – 25 marks
- English – 25 marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 20
- Reasoning & Logical Analysis – 15
WB Police Previous Question Papers
Check the below listed past 5 years WB Exam Question Papers and go through them. While clearing the WB Police previous year question papers, notify the questions which are asked multiple times. Make a proper note and revise those questions before one our of the exam. Follow the tips and tricks given the exam guides to successfully attend the exam.
- WBP Police Constable Main Exam Previous Question Papers
- WB Police Previous Year Question Paper Pdf in Bengali
- WB Police Recruitment Board Question Papers
- West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Solved Papers With Answers
How to Download WB Police Admit Card
Participants can download WB Police Constable Admit Card and other WB Police Written Exam Hall Tickets before 10 days of the exam. After downloading the card, candidates verify all the printed details correct or not. Admit Card acts as an entry pass to appear for the exam. So, do not forget to carry the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Admit Card to the exam centre.
WB Police Recruitment Exam Books
Tired of searching proper book which covered all the WB Police Exam Syllabus topics. We are here to help you. In the down lines, we listed the books which are easily understandable even for an average applicant. Revise the exam topics and attend the exam carefully. There is a penalty for wrong answer mind it.
- West Bengal Sub Inspector (Bengali) by Vikas Doon
- West Bengal, Police Constable (Male) Recruitment Examination by Arihant Experts
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali
- Excise Constable & Lady Excise Constable: West Bengal Police by Diamond Power Learning
- Handbook of Mathematics by Amit Rastogi
- English Grammar & Composition Very Useful for All Competitive Examinations by S C Gupta
West Bengal Answer Key
Eligible candidates who submitted the application form and attended the written exam will be in found of WB Police Answer Key which is released by the officials. The firm of WB Police Board will announce the WB Police Constable / SI Answer Key within a week. Stay tuned to our website. Here we will update the answer key when it releases.
WBP Cutoff Marks
The selection commission will assign a particular cutoff mark that should be reached by the candidates. By knowing the WB Police Constable Cutoff Marks you can know your eligibility for further rounds.
- The expected cutoff is as follows.
- Gen/ UR – 40+
- OBC – 35+
- SC- 35+
- ST – 30+
West Bengal Police Jobs Merit List
Candidates those who successfully participated in all the recruitment rounds and got a good score, those candidates names will be announced in the Merit list. Those participants have to attend for Verification of Documents on the scheduled dates. They must provide a medical certificate also to prove that they are able to hold the respective designation.
WB Police Result
Candidates those who have taken all the West Bengal Police Written Examination/ PET/ PMT will be eagerly waiting to know when the results will be released. Follow the below steps to know your results.
- Visit the official website
- Go to Results session.
- Find the WB Police Constable/ SI Result.
- Click on it and enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A page will be opened which contains your exam results.
- Take the hardcopy of the result page.
West Begal Police Document Verification
It is final round the job hunters have to face for getting a job the police department of West Bengal. All the original documents should be carried to the venue during certificate verification.
Official Website of West Bengal Police
The Entire info we updated on this article is just for reference purpose. Before participating in live recruitment, visit official website by clicking below link.
We are hoping that you are blessed out and got all the related information regarding West Bengal Police Vacancy 2019 in this page.