UP Police Bharti 2019 Latest News, Current & Upcoming Openings will be updated in this article and stay tuned to it.
UP Police Recruitment Details 2019 – 20
|Current Status||No Live Notification|
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Total No of vacancies||50000+(Approx)|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Constable & Other Jobs|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test/ PET/ PST/ Certificate Verification|
UP Police Jobs 2019 – 20 Notifications
Good News Job Hunters! UP Police Department is going to release out a huge number of job opportunities. So individuals those who have dreamed to become Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Computer Operator, Deputy Inspector, Platoon Commander, Fireman, Driver, ASI, Home Guard, Information Reserved Citizen Police, Reserviour PAC, Senior & Head Constable etc jobs can apply for UP Police Vacancy when it releases.
Approximately 50000+ UP Police Jobs are going to be filled by unemployed youth to earn their monthly income in police department. Without any gender difference, the male and female postulants can take part in this Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019. As per the UP Police Bharti News Today, 20% vacancies will be allocated for female job seekers. The selection criteria of participants involve multiple rounds which we have determinedly given in Selection Procedure session.
About Uttar Pradesh Police Department
UPPRPB stands for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. The law enforcement agency of UP State is Uttar Pradesh Police. Getting a job in UP Police Department is a very good opportunity because it is the “Largest Police Force in the World”. Its headquarters is situated in the Allahabad. In various Police Zones like Lucknow Zone, Bareilly Zone, Meerut Zone, Agra Zone, Kanpur Zone, Varanasi Zone, Prayagraj Zone and Gorakhpur Zones the selected candidates have to perform their duties.
UP Police Vacancy Details
The number of lower and higher cadre positions are going to be filled through this UP Policy Vacancy 2019 are multiple. In the below units/ wings, the candidates have to work.
|Criminal Investigation Department (CID)|
|Special Enquiry Cell|
|Anti Corruption Organization (ACO)|
|Human Rights Cell (HRC)|
|Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)|
|Government Railway Police (GRP)|
|Anti Terrorist Cell (ATS)|
|Intelligence Department (ID)|
|Economic Offences Wing (EOW)|
|Special Task Force|
|Uttar Pradesh Fire Service|
|Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)|
|Special Investigation Team (SIT)|
|Radio Headquarter of Police|
UP Police SI, Constable & CO Eligibility Criteria
To apply for UP Metropolitan Police and Reserved Police Regional Armed Constabulary vacancies the aspirants must have the below-given eligibility conditions. As per the UP Police Constable Bharti News, the notification will be announced by the government officials as soon as possible.
Aspirants, if you are looking for UP Police Latest News Jobs, then your academic qualification should be SSC/10+2/ Inter/ Degree/ Bachelor’s degree from a recognised board or university. So, individuals, those who possess the above qualification can apply for UP Police Computer Operator/ SI/ Constable jobs. Candidates can get the complete information through the official notification.
UP Police Age Limit
- The minimum age for applicants to apply is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for female applicants is 25 years.
- 22 years is the upper age limit for male participants.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Along with the academic qualification, candidates must also have required physical standards. They are as follows.
- Height: 168 cm (160 cm for ST)
- Weight: Minimum 50 Kg
- Chest – 79 Cm (ST – 77 Cm) & Expansion of 5 Cm
- Height – 152 Cm (147 Cm for ST)
- Weight – Min 40 Kgs
UP Police Recruitment Salary
- Aspirants can download monthly UP Police Payslip through the official website.
- Selected candidates as Police Constable & PAC Constable will get pay in between Rs.5200- 20200/– and grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- Contenders those who are going to work as Sub Inspector (SI) will get pay of Rs.9300- 34,800/- and Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Contenders must prove their complete talent the selection rounds which will be conducted by the selection committee of UP Police Department. Individuals must participate in each round which is given below as well as they should perform well in peaks.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification
Uttar Pradesh Police Application Procedure
Method to submit applications for UP Police Recruitment 2019 through either ONLINE or OFFLINE modes. Contenders must possess all the documents to be genuine for uploading or attaching with the application form. Later on, candidates can know the start and last dates to apply through the official advertisement.
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants to apply for UP Police Upcoming Vacancy, they must follow the below-given step by step procedure.
- Visit the official website of UP Police Department.
- Go to Careers Page and click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the complete terms and conditions.
- If eligible click on “Apply Link”.
- A new empty application form window will be opened on your PC.
- Enter all your details without leaving any empty blanks.
- As per the notification, upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- If there is a need for online payment, just pay the application fee.
- After rechecking of all the details, tap on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
How to download Application Form?
- Contenders log on to the official website.
- Go to the Recruitment page.
- Read thoroughly the notification and check your eligibility.
- If eligible, tap on the Application Download link.
- Fill the form and attach all self-attested documents to it.
- Mention the address on the top of the envelope.
- Drop it in a nearby postbox.
- Application fee for applicants is Rs.400/-
Exam Pattern of UP Police
The first and foremost thing every competitive exam preparing candidates must do is to know the scheme of examination clearly. Don’t worry here we clearly provided you with the UP Police Constable Exam Pattern and other jobs recruitment test patterns here. For 300 marks, the candidates should attend objective type questions which contain four options from which you have to choose one option as the correct answer. Each question carries one mark.
Uttar Pradesh Police Exam Admit Card
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Police Department releases the hall ticket before 10 to 15 days for the exam. All the participants will be able to Download Admit Card UP Police through the official website or else you download through below given links. By entering the candidate’s name and application number/ date of birth aspirants can get the UP Police Constable Admit Card/ UP Police SI Admit Card.
Police Constable/ SI Syllabus of UP
Download the complete UP Police Syllabus Pdf in Hindi in the downlines. Candidates house make a proper time table and able to revise the UPP Syllabus topics without fail. Even a single topic you miss to prepare, there is a probability of asking more number of questions on the topic you left. Make sure twice that you covered all the respective topics. There is a negative marking for the wrong answer. So, participants try to answer correct answers in the question paper. In a pace, we have given you the topics along with exam weightage. After completion of your exam preparation, try to participate in UP Police Online Test.
- General Hindi – 75 Marks
- General Knowledge – 75 Marks
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test – 75 Marks
- Mental Aptitude/ Reasoning/ Intelligence Test – 75 Marks
UP Police Question Paper With Answers
Download the Last 5 years UP Police Paper sets and try to clear them after completion of your exam preparation. The more you clear the UP Police Model Paper, it will be easy for you to improve your time management skills. While going through the UP Police Previous Paper find out the multiple times repeated questions and make a proper note. Go through those important questions before one hour of the exam. In the downlines, we listed some of the UP Police Mock Test and question papers which can be downloaded free of cost.
- UP Police Question Paper in Hindi
- UP Police Exam Question Paper
- UP Police Constable Paper in Hindi PDF Download
Best Preparation Books for UP Police Jobs
Applicants must be very careful in choosing the Best UP Police Exam Guide that they are going to prepare. The study material should cover all the syllabus topics and must easily understandable. Take a look at some of the books we provided here.
- UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam Guide by Vidya Editorial Board
- UP Police Aarkshi (Constable) Bharti Priksha by NA
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge: At a Glance by RPH Editorial Board
Applicants will have a proper idea on their answered questions in the exam paper. So, after releasing of Answer Key, candidates can go through it. Verify all the answers you kept correct or not. So that will you have an idea of a written exam score.
UP Police Computer Operator/ SI/ Constable Cut Off 2019
Every year the firm of UP Police Department fixes some cutoff score according to category wise. The participants must secure marks equal to or more than the target UP Police Cut off mark. Those candidates who reach the written exam cutoff score will be able to attend the further PET/ PST rounds. Expected Cutoff Marks category wise is given below.
- General: 190 – 205
- OBC: 180 -195
- SC: 185 – 192
- ST: 170 – 180
- Female: 180 – 190
UP Police Merit List
The UP Police Final Merit List will be drawn by the officials of selection commission based on candidates performance in all the respective rounds. Participants hall ticket number, name, marks scored and other information will be displayed on the Merit List. Those candidates are only possible to appear for verification of documents.
Verification of Documents
In UP Police Verification, aspirants all the documents related to academic study, date of birth, caste certificate and Physically Handicapped certificates (If applicable) will be checked. Job needed candidates should carry all the genuine documents to the venue on the scheduled dates.
UP Police Result
In this page, candidates can easily find out the Sarkari Result UP Police. The only thing participants have to do is to follow the below steps to know the results.
- Go to the official website.
- Find out the Results page.
- Click on it and tap on your respective UP Police SI Result.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button and your results will be viewed.
In a word, we hope that you got all the related information about UP Police SI/ Constable Recruitment 2019 and keep visiting this page for regular job updates.
We Shared Official Uttar Pradesh Police Department Link here. Before going to apply for any recruitment, just refer it.