This article provides all details about Manipur Police Recruitment Notifications released in the year 2019-20. So candidates, those who are willing to work as SI/ASI/Constable, etc., in Manipur Police Department can read this page thoroughly.
Manipur Police Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board||Manipur Police Department|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Constables, Sub Inspectors, Drivers, Home Guards, Jailor, Warder etc|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test, Interview, PST, PET & Document Verification|
|Place of Posting||All Over India|
|Nature of Recruitment||Contract/ Adhoc/ Regular/ Deputation Basis|
Manipur Police Jobs 2019 – 2020
Every youngster dreams of becoming a police officer (high-salaried government jobs) in the early twenties and strive towards a fruitful career. As per the recent survey, millions of people apply for the post of a police officer – Constable, SI in India. It’s a clear indication that people are showcasing their interest in police jobs. Are you the one who’s passionate about becoming a Police Officer? If you are a newbie and don’t know how to get started, then read the full-length article on Manipur Police Officer Recruitment which covers the key aspects like how to apply for police job online, syllabus covered, recruitment process, eligibility criteria, physical training, and much more. Scroll down to know more about the police officer jobs.
About Manipur Police
The Manipur Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Manipur in India. Contenders those who are looking for a career in Manipur Government Sector can make use of this golden opportunity. According to the Manipur Police Service Recruitment candidates must have passed in SSC (10th class)/12th class(intermediate)/Graduation/Post-Graduate for various lower and higher cadre jobs. Manipur Police Service comes under the direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Manipur. Candidates those who are passionate about police jobs in Manipur state must read this article to know about compete details.
Manipur Police Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates in police Jobs across the state of Manipur need to satisfy some of the requirements. In the below section ‘Manipur Police Eligibility’ is mentioned clearly.
As per the officials of Manipur Police Department, candidates must possess the minimum academic qualification for various police jobs. They are as follows
- Constable ( Male/Female): The minimum qualification for Constable/Head Constable posts is 10+2 pass (Higher Secondary) pass from a recognized institute or board.
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI): Degree/Bachelor Degree/Graduation passed aspirants can apply for SI post.
- Driver/Home Guards: For Driver/Home Guards candidates must possess SSC pass certificate and Driving License to drive light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Rifleman: SSC/HSLC or equivalent passed certificate is enough to apply for Rifleman post in Manipur Police Government.
Manipur Police SI/HC/Drivers/Warders Age Limit
The below-mentioned age limits are for various police jobs in Manipur.
- Constable (Male): 18 to 24 years
- Constable (Female): 18 to 25 years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 years
- Head Constable: 18 to 27 years
- Drivers: 21 to 30 years
- Home Guards: 20 to 47 years
Age relaxation for SC/ST contenders is 03 years, OBC participants are 05 years and PWD candidates is 10 years. As per the Manipur department norms, the age relaxation for aspirants Ex-Servicemen, Retired Police Officers, Widow and Divorced.
Physical Standards of Manipur Police Jobs
For police jobs, candidates must satisfy the physical measurements as well as educational qualification and age limit. We can say the physical standards play a key role in the selection process.
- For Male
- General/SC/OBC: 170 cms
- ST: 165 cms
- For Female
- All Categories: 157 cms
- For Male
- General/OBC/SC categories: 81 cms with an expansion of 5 cms.
- ST category: 76 cms
Manipur Police Salary
The appointed candidates of Manipur Police job will earn a monthly salary based on their disciplines. They are as follows
- Rifleman: Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Gp 4300/-
- Sub Inspector (SI) – Rs.35400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- Constable/HC/Driver: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Selection Process of Manipur Police Jobs
The Selection of applied candidates will done through various methods decided by the Police Recruitment Board Manipur.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Documents Verification
Manipur Police 2019 Application Process
Method to submit the application forms for Manipur Police jobs 2019 is through ONLINE or OFFLINE mode. Candidates need to fill all the details mentioned in an application form and upload it before the closure date.
Contenders have to pay the application fee while applying for Police Recruitment in Manipur. The application fee varies from category to category. The minimum application fee is Rs.100/-
How to Apply ONLINE for Manipur Police Jobs?
- First, visit the official website http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in/
- Click on the registration icon, if you are a new user.
- Complete the registration & click on ‘Submit’.
- After registration, log in with a registered number & password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload photo, signature.
- Application fee should be paid through online or offline based on a notification.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Manipur Police OFFLINE Application Procedure
- Search for the official portal http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in/
- After visiting officials website, click on an advertisement which you are willing to apply.
- Download the application form by tapping.
- Then fill the necessary information and attach all important documents.
- At last, send it to the given address before the last date.
Manipur Police Exam Pattern 2019
Contenders must have the complete knowledge on Manipur Police Exam Pattern 2019 before starting of preparation. The maximum marks candidates can score is 200 marks and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. Aspirants must also qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test and Interview session along with the written examination. The exam pattern changes from post to post. We clearly provide post wise manipur police exam pattern as per officials.
Manipur Police Service Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates must have a complete grip on Manipur Police Exam 2019 Syllabus. Aspirants take a look at below given topics and start your preparation without delay.
- General English
- General Knowledge
Manipur Police Previous Year Question Papers
Aspirants those who have the interest to work in Manipur Police Firm can go through these Manipur Police Previous Papers to face the competitive exam in an easy manner. Attend the Manipur Police Examination with proper preparation because nowadays there is tough competition for police jobs.
- Manipur Police SI & Constable Question Papers
- Manipur Police Exam Previous Papers Pdf
- Last 5 Years Manipur Police Practice Papers
- Manipur Police Constable & SI Practice Papers
- Manipur Police Service Recruitment Test Papers
- Model Question Papers of Manipur Police Exam
- Manipur Police Previous Year Question Papers
Download Manipur Police Admit Card 2019
Admit Card acts as an entry pass to appear for the Manipur SI/ Constable Exam. The Hall Ticket will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam. So, participants check all the printed details in the hall ticket whether they are correct or not after downloading. Keep credentials with you after submitting application form.
Manipur Police SI, Constable, Head Constable Books
Tired of searching multiple Manipur Police SI Books, Don’t worry here are a collective set of books which included all the syllabus topics of Manipur Police Jobs. Make underline the important topics during your preparation. Here are some of the books listed below.
- General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant Experts
- Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude/Reasoning by Disha Experts
- General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
Manipur Police Constable, SI, ASI & Driver Answer Keys
Usually, any recruitment board will release the answer key after completion of a written exam. Candidates can check their answer keys based on which answers they have bubbled in OMR sheet. Based on this answer contenders can know their results partially.
Manipur Police Cutoff Marks
Category wise Cut off marks will be displayed in the notification itself clearly. Based on this candidates need to practice well before going to attend the written exam. And cut off marks will be varied from category to category.
Manipur Police Exam Merit List
Merit list is the final result of those who qualified in all rounds. By these results, candidates can assume they have selected for the respective profile. The merit list contenders have to face further rounds in order to get a job in Manipur Police department.
Manipur Police SI/ASI/Home Guard/Constable Documents Verification
After completion of written test, PET, PET, endurance test, interview aspirants are called for documents verification by the officials of Manipur Police. Candidates are recommended to carry all important and original documents at the time of documents verification.
Manipur Police Result
Manipur Police Recruitment Board will release the results after completion of examinations. Candidates can check the Manipur Police Constable Result and all other posts result in this article without any disturbance.
Roles and Responsibilities of Manipur Police Jobs
Here are the roles and responsibilities that one must know before applying for the post of a Police Officer in Manipur.
- As a police officer, you will abide by the rules and regulations to protect peoples life. Besides, you should also maintain a healthy relationship with the public.
- Make a detailed report of patrolling activities, crime investigations and submitting in courts.
- Be honest, sincere in duty and should be able to take up the challenges at any time.
- You need to respond and perform rescue operations immediately when the state or a particular area is experiencing the odd days – floods, cyclones, fire accidents, and much more.
- Conduct mock drills to bring awareness in public regarding the safety, criminal and traffic-related issues.
- You should be flexible to work in any location within the state (village/city) in rotational shifts.
- Before taking charge, you will be given physically training by assigning mock sessions and camp work.
- Being a police officer, you will be able to save the lives of children, women, elders every day.
We except that the data existing in this page has clarified all your doubts concerning the Manipur Police Constable, SI, ASI & Rifleman Recruitments in the year 2019.