Recently BSF has released a notification which brought up 1072 Head Constable (Radio Operator/ Radio Mechanic) vacancies. Interested job hunters can go through this entire article for knowing complete details.
BSF Constable/ Head Constable Recruitment
|Live Status||Exam Dates Announced|
|Recruitment Board||Border Security Force|
|Number of Vacancies||1072|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable (RO/ RM)|
|Online Application Starting Date||14th May 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||12th June 2019||OMR Based Screening Test||28th July 2019|
|PST, PET & Documentation||From 09th October 2019|
|Date of Descriptive Written Exam||24th November 2019|
|Final Medical Exam Date||30th January 2019|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test & physical Efficiency Test|
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019 – 20
Most of the Indian Citizens have a dream to secure Central Govt Jobs. But only a few of them get succeed in fulfilling their ‘Wish cum Dream’ true. It is a known fact that nowadays the competition for Government Jobs has increased at a rapid rate. Especially for Constable & Head Constable jobs, the minimum qualification is SSC/ 10+2, the applicants for these posts will be in millions.
If you are a fresher and having zero knowledge about BSF Constable Recruitment 2019, then read out this full-fledged article which covered A to Z details. In order to decrease the unemployment in the country, the Ministry of Home Affairs officials under the Central Government are in plan to release New BSF Constable Notifications ahead.
About Border Security Force (BSF)
BSF full form is the Border Security Force. It is predominant Border Defence Organization in India and currently stood as World’s Largest Border Guarding Force. BSF is also one of the Central Armed Forces namely Assam Rifles, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), National Security Guard (NSG), Ind- Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
BSF Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
As per the known information, applicants must have the academic qualification and age limit which are given in down lines. Besides, we also provided selection criteria, Application submission details distinctly.
Every year in Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Cook, Water Carrier, Washer Man, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Painter, Draughtsman and Tailor trades, the Constable Tradesman (CT) vacancies and in ministerial and non-ministerial cadres the Head Constable positions will be filled. Male and female candidates from various states actively participate in this recruitment process and secure job.
- BSF Tradesman Constables (CT/ GD)
- Aspirants those who are very excited to apply for BSF Constable Vacancy must have passed SSC from a recognized board and must have two years experience in respective trades/ two years diploma from industrial training institute in the above-given trades.
- Head Constables (Radio Operator/ Radio Mechanic)
- For these HC posts, the qualification is matriculation and two years experience in ITI in Radio & Television/ Electronics/ Computer Operator/ Data Preparation & Computer Software etc from a recognized board or 10+2 / Equivalent exam passed candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised board can apply.
- The minimum age for participants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for constable post applicants is 23 years as on 01st August 2019.
- Upper age limit for Head Constable (HC) vacancies is 25 years as on 12th June 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC category applicants is 03 years.
- Head Constable
- Male: 168 Cms
- Female: 157 Cms
- Chest (Male): 80 Cms
- Weight: Corresponding to Height & Age
- General Category
- Male: 167.5 Cms
- Female: 157 Cms
- Male: 162.5 Cms
- Female: 150 Cms
- General Category
- Chest (Men)
- UR: 78 – 83 Cms
- SC/ST: 76 – 81 Cms
BSF Vacancy 2019
1072 vacancies of Head Constables are to be filled in Border Security Force (BSF). The vacancies are as follows.
- Head Constable (Radio Operator) – 300 Jobs
- UR: 269
- EWS: 31
- Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) – 772 Jobs
- UR: 349
- EWS: 54
- OBC: 151
- SC: 146
- ST: 72
- Monthly BSF Constable Salary lies in between Rs.21, 700- 69, 100/- and other allowances.
- Candidates who selected in BSF Recruitment and going hold the positions of Head Constable will get monthly remuneration of Rs.25, 500- 81,000/-
Constable/ Head Constable in BSF Selection Process
The BSF Selection includes multiple rounds. There are listed here.
- Phase I: Written examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
- Phase II: PET/ PMT & Document Verification
- Phase III: Descriptive Test
- Phase IV: Medical Examination
bsf.nic.in Application Process
Candidates can fill the BSF Application Form through online mode. According to the procedure mentioned in the official notification, the application form should be submitted from 14th May 2019 to 12th June 2019.
BSF Online Apply Procedure Steps
- Candidates must check their eligibility before starting the application procedure.
- Go to the BSF Official Website http://recruitment.bsf.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitments Page”.
- Tap on the notification you are willing to apply.
- By using your valid logins click on the “BSF Online Application Link”.
- An empty form will be displayed on your pc.
- Enter the required details and upload the scanned documents.
- Make the payment if necessary and take the print out of application form.
BSF Constable Bharti Exam Pattern
As already discussed in the “Selection Process” session, candidates must qualify in phase I to appear for further rounds. Phase I is of OMR based screening test for 200 marks. Each question carries 2 marks. Duration of the exam is 3 hours. There is a negative marking of 0.50 for the wrong answer. Question Paper will be in English and Hindi Languages. Aspirants those who are physically fit can appear for Phase III Descriptive test. In a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes, contenders have to attend the exam for 150 marks.
BSF Exam Syllabus Topics
Contenders must have a complete idea on Constable & BSF Head Constable Syllabus to cover all the topics.
- Written Exam (Objective Type) Syllabus
- English & General Knowledge
- Descriptive Test Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning & English, Dictation Test
Border Security Force Exam Previous Papers
Download free BSF Past Exam Papers which helps you to improve your problem-solving skills in a given time. Here you can go through BSF HC Ministerial & Non-Ministerial Question Papers With Answers. Appear for BSF Constable/ Head Constable Written examination with complete preparation.
- BSF Head Constable Ministerial Question Paper
- BSF Question Paper in Hindi PDF
- BSF Previous Year Question Paper Pdf in Hindi
- BSF Tradesman Question Paper
BSF Constable/ Head Constable Admit Card
Get BSF Admit Card through the official web portal of Border Security Force before one week of the exam takes place. After downloading, you can check the date and centre of the examination hall. Carry Id proof along with the Hall Ticket on the day of the test.
Preparation Books for BSF CT / HC Exam
Postulants must be very careful in choosing the book for your preparation. Make sure to select the books twice whether it covered all the exam topics or not. To reduce your burden, we listed out some of the famous books which are easily understandable.
- BSF Constable Tradesman Bharti Pariksha 2019 by Arihant Experts
- General Knowledge by Dr. Binay Karna
- Descriptive English by SP Bakshi & Richa Sharma
- BSF Border Security Force Constable (Tradesman) Guide by GKP
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by AK Gupta
- BSF: HC (Radio Operator/Fitter) Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
BSF Exam Answer Key
After completion of the exam, the firm will release out the BSF hcm Answer Key. So, candidates, those who attended the exam successfully can check the BSF Head Constable/ Tradesman Answer Key to know their own expected score.
BSF Cutoff Marks
Most of the participants appeared for the written test will be disqualified if the cutoff score is high. In the BSF notification itself, the officials mentioned the category wise minimum qualifying marks in objective type test and descriptive test as shown below.
- Category wise minimum qualifying marks
- General/ OBC – 38%
- SC/ST – 33%
BSF Tradesman Merit List
After completion of all selection rounds, the officials of BSF will announce the merit list which encloses candidate’s name, score and hall ticket number etc. Aspirants having their names in the list should be ready with all the academic documents to attend for the verification of documents.
Border Security Force Document Verification
It is the final round in which contender’s original academic documents and date of birth certificates are verified by the selection committee. If any mal functionality found in the verification procedure, candidates will be rejected and not applicable to hold the job.
BSF Head Constable/ GD Constable Results
Candidates can find BSF Result on the official website after completion of certificate verification. Stay tuned to this page, we will update immediately in this page, once the results are out.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the information we provided here and known all the essential information related to BSF Constable Vacancy 2019.